Thursday, April 2, 2009

How exciting!!

I am so excited! I'm making great progress on my first quilt. I completed my 9th block last night and started the 10th. I'm doing 12 altogether. I'll then add black sashing to each block then start piecing them together. Here you see the pic of the 9th block, 12" Dewey's Victory (My variation). It's my variation because I pieced the middle part of the block backwards, but decided to leave it instead of ripping it apart, and I think it still looks great! The 2nd pic is the 9 blocks laid out on my living room floor. I was dying to see what they all looked like next to one another! I'm feeling so motivated and excited! I'm really looking forward to the finished top!

12" Dewey's Victory (My variation)
The first 9 blocks laid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment